About Me

Monday, April 10, 2017

Tribute to my Sister

I am writing this to my sister, Yetunde shes pretty close to me. She's always there when I need advice and help. Shes the number one person I go to when things go bad. I see her less now because shes in college but she comes over time to time. I am really excited because my sister is staying over for the whole summer break and my parents are traveling over the summer so I can hang out with my sister more. Shes really fun and funny. Shes not just only my sister but she also my friend.

4 comments:

  1. She sounds like a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow man your so lucky to be close with your sister my sister dosent even wanna talk to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how close you are to your sister :)

    ReplyDelete