About Me

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Memories from past summers

I have lots memories about summer. One time  i went to six flags for my first time and it was much fun. I didn't get to go on a roller coaster because I was such a wimp. A lot of my memories is during my birthday because my birthday is during summer which I think is really awesome. Another memory is that I went to universal studio it was fun. I watched a 4-D Shrek movie it was really cool. I t was my first 4-D and only one.One time I went on a boat ride through the Chicago bridge and to lake Michigan. It was really fun and scary at first because it was my first ride on a boat. So that's some my summer memories for you thx for listening.        

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy this summer and have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete