About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

My Childhood Show

My childhood show will probably be Pokemon because i grew up watching Pokemon like every average kid used to watch when they was little.I like the show because i taught me things and it was really cool to watch with some many different creatures which are based on real life animals and objects and etc.It taught me a lot about connecting with different people and making strong bonds with people who you know will always be by your side. It also taught me as a child is to always push to make to it to your goal and try your very best to become the very best.Right now I don't really look back to it but when i was little it taught me a lot. That was my childhood so thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love Pokémon also that was my favorite show when i was little.

    ReplyDelete